Sunday, August 17, 2008

名古屋一個窿: disappear?!

Remember last time i was doing the same is in Rovanemi in Finland...

Been having no internet access for 1 week, `cos i was away from my `home` in Nagoya, now travelling around in Hokkaido and soon reaching my last stop tonight, back start my home-stay program next Wednesday onwards in Hakodate...

Was a funny experience this time. `cos i can now speak very simple Japanese, with dictionary. Ran into many nice people who is so ready to share with you their thoughts and their fooooood :) And, the places that I have been staying are interesting as well.... So cozy that as if it were my home. So people did stay there for weeks. Some people re-union in the same hostel very year, some been there for 100 times...

Time to catch a train... (after waiting for 2 hours before using a cheaper ticket named `youth 18`)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great! enjoy your trip!