Friday, August 29, 2008

名古屋一個窿: visiting primary school

feeling like being a celebrity.

maybe it's because it is only for one day.

Part of the home-stay program was visiting primary school. We were first gathered in gynamsium with everyone and have mass dance. (yes, mass dance). We introduced ourselves, one by one, then was allocated to different classes. I was lucky that they were grade 2 students.

They were very pro-active in asking question, say my favourite food, color, country flag... some even tried using simple English word to communicate. Then there were performance, and I were given the souvenir i am holding in this photo... and, signed for everyone!! Before we left, I had lunch with them as you may have seen in TV drama. And, now I understand a bit why being primary school teacher is so tired as they are always so energetic.
p.s. some of them even sent me to the school entrance, watched me got into car and chasing the car while we were leaving... so Japanese drama-alike... and really like the energy and passion they have. That's why not understand how they turn into Japanese adult that I meet every now and then...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good experience... QA, worth to quite a job and do what you really want! hooray~~

Anonymous said...

once in a lifetime experience! SUGOI
btw, you should have hair cut.

Anonymous said...

哈哈~~ 同細路仔玩就好好玩,上堂就...真係好累~
你個旅程很有趣 ^^

So B said...

當日就有兩個小朋友响唔同情況喊同受傷.老師要當場解決,又要兼顧當時氣氛...都咪話唔難做.